TERMS & CONDITIONS
When accessing this website and/or any of the integrated pages, this will represent your full acceptance, legally binding, of the following Terms & Conditions:
– Kashmironline.com allows the User to use this website exclusively for informative and non-commercial purposes.
– The information here contained is not confidential nor does it establish a contractual relationship between the User and Kashmironline.com or with any of its IP.
– This website does not constitute a proposal to engage the User and the User should not decide to act or not to act based on any information contained on this website.
– Kashmironline.com does not warrant the non existence of viruses which may cause damage to the User’s computer system and files.
– Kashmironline.com does not assume any responsibility for the usage or interpretation of the enclosed and available information in this website.
– If you wish to establish a link to this website, you agree to previously request Kashmironline.com in written for its permission.
If any of these rules or any future changes are unacceptable to you, you may cancel your membership by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your continued use of the service now, or the following the posting of notice of any changes in these operating rules, will indicate acceptance by you of such rules, changes or modifications Kashmironline.com may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database, or content. Kashmironline.com may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
Intellectual Property RightsYou acknowledge that the Content on the Site is subject to copyright, trade mark and possibly other intellectual property rights. In these Terms and Conditions, “Content” means anything that you may see, read, hear, upload, download or access on or via the Site (including but not limited to messages, files, data, software, images, artwork, graphics, design, photographs, illustrations, text, music, songs, videos, tags and other materials or subject-matter on the Site). Unless you are expressly authorised by us, or otherwise by law, you must not do any of the following yourself, or permit or authorise any other person to:
(i) sell, reproduce, publish, distribute, communicate to the public (e.g. by making available online or electronically transmitting) modify, display, perform in public, prepare derivative works based on or make an adaptation of, repost or otherwise use any of the Content (or any readily identifiable portion of the Content) in any way without our prior written consent; or
(ii) Otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of any person in using the Site or any Content. The entire content of this website is protected by industrial and intellectual property rights, whereas the copyright of this website, while a collective and/or individual work, is property of Kashmironline.com and its owners.