Amarnath Yatra is one of the most revered Hindu pilgrimages undertaken by thousands of pilgrims annually. It is believed that undertaking this pilgrimage grants ‘moksha’ (release from the cycle of life and death) to the pilgrims. Amarnath Yatra launched in a pure state of mind with a commitment of long duration where you leave behind earthly attachments and get time to reflect inwards leads to the union with the divine, a journey of great moral significance.
This 2-day trip will include:
2N3D Quick Amarnath Tour Itinerary
- ● Arrive in Srinagar - On your arrival at Srinagar Airport, our Kashmir Online representative will be there to greet and pick you up from the airport. He will then escort you to your preferred option to stay in a hotel or houseboat.
- ●Srinagar to Sonamarg (90 km / Approx 2.5 hr drive away)
- ● Explore Sonamarg - Thajiwas Glacier, Zoji La Pass, Baltal Valley, Nichinai Pass,
- ● Things to Do - Camping, Trekking, River Rafting, Sightseeing, Fishing, etc.
- ● Overnight stay at Sonamarg’s hotel
Explore more about Sonamarg, click here.
- ● Sonamarg to Baltal (15 km / Approx an hour ride)
- ●Baltal to Amarnath (Via Helicopter service)
- ● Dandies Service Available
- ● Baba Barfani Darshan
- ● Amarnath to Sonamarg
- ● Overnight Stay in Srinagar’s Hotel
Explore more about Amarnath, click here.
- ● Relaxing day at Srinagar
- ●Shopping Tour- Dry Fruits/ Souvenirs/ Gifts
- ● Explore Religious Places in Srinagar
- ● Shopping Tour- dry fruits/ souvenirs/gifts
- ● Departure - The tour ends here. Our KO representative will pick and drop you off at the Airport.
Want us to create a ‘Custom Itinerary’ for you? Worry not! We have got you covered!
Your wish is our command. Secure your personalized itinerary by filling out this form. This will help us better understand your preferences.